Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hiatus

I have decided to suspend maintenance and updates on this site.

Lahag Shalom was started with the intention of being an interactive tool for readers to use in their own study of Scripture. I read a chapter, journal my thoughts, and encourage the reader to interact with their own thoughts on the passage, or with my thoughts. Over the course of 50+ posts, there were only 7 comments, all from one reader. Thus far, this blog has not met its purpose of being an interactive tool, and I have decided to move on.

I may return to this idea in the future if it becomes a benefit in my community (virtual or physical), but for now, do not expect new content here in the near future.

For those who have been reading, thank you. For you who have interacted, thank you greatly.

No comments: